DEVICES TO TAKE GENOTROPIN—DESIGNED WITH YOUR NEEDS IN MIND
Your doctor determines the dose and administration schedule that is right for you or your child.
GENOTROPIN is administered by injection under the skin with one of two device options. You and your doctor will decide which is best for you or your child
Click on a device for more information about how each may be used.
- GENOTROPIN Pen®—Multi-dose pen with digital display
- GENOTROPIN MiniQuick®—Pre-measured and disposable
for families on the go
—Multi-dose pen with digital display
Multi-dose pens are easy to learn how to use
- Digital display so you can easily see your selected dose
- The medicine mixes inside the pen—no vials to mix
- The dose can be dialed back if needed without wasting any medicine
- An optional needle guard hides the needle and keeps the pen stable while injecting
- Refrigerate between 36°F to 46°F
Pen caps and covers can be customized
with colors and designs
Pen caps and covers can be customized with colors and designs
Pre-measured and disposable for families on the go
A portable option for families on the go
- Disposable and pre-filled
- No dose setting—each MiniQuick contains one, pre-measured dose
- No refrigeration needed*
- Packaged in a 7-day supply
*Before reconstitution, GENOTROPIN MiniQuick can be stored without refrigeration at room temperature (77°F or less) for up to 3 months.