HELPING THOUSANDS ALL OVER THE WORLD GROW FOR MORE THAN 3 DECADES
GENOTROPIN is a man-made copy of natural growth hormone. It has been used to treat more than 83,000 children around the world. It has been in use for more than 35 years.*
GENOTROPIN is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of several growth disorders in children and adults. Read the GENOTROPIN Patient Brochure to learn more about these indications, including:
- Growth hormone deficiency (GHD) in children on pages 5-6
- Idiopathic short stature (ISS)† in children on pages 7-8
- Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS)‡ in children on pages 9-10
- Small for gestational age (SGA) in children on pages 11-12
- Turner syndrome (TS) in girls on pages 13-14
- Not actual patients.
Talk to your doctor about whether GENOTROPIN
is right for you or for your child
*Includes use in all approved indications.
†GENOTROPIN can be used to treat ISS only in children whose bones have not stopped growing. Other causes of short stature should be ruled out before GENOTROPIN is used.
‡Growth hormone should not be used in patients with Prader-Willi syndrome who are very overweight or have severe breathing problems.