HOW GENOTROPIN IS USED
Instructions for using GENOTROPIN are available for the devices listed below.
Click on a link to view.
GENOTROPIN Pen® Instructional Video
- Step-by-Step Video Guide to Using the GENOTROPIN® Pen (Growth Hormone Delivery Device for Use With Genotropin Lyophilized Powder [somatropin] for injection)Vídeo de una guía paso por paso para el uso de la pluma de GENOTROPIN® (Dispositivo de administración de la hormona del crecimiento para el uso con el polvo liofilizado de Genotropin (somatropin [rDNA origin] for injection))
GENOTROPIN MiniQuick® Instructional Video
- Step-by-Step Video Guide to Using the GENOTROPIN MiniQuick® (Growth Hormone Delivery Device for Use With Genotropin Lyophilized Powder [somatropin] for Injection)
Note that the GENOTROPIN instructions are provided in Adobe® Reader® format (PDF). To view them, you must have the Adobe Reader software on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Reader, download it from the Adobe website.
This website is neither owned nor controlled by Pfizer. Pfizer does not endorse and is not responsible for the content or services of this site.
GET THE MOST FROM YOUR TREATMENT
Follow these treatment tips for the best results with GENOTROPIN:
- Gather everything you need before injecting GENOTROPIN
- Inject GENOTROPIN at the same time each day
- Rotate injection sites daily
- Use your GENOTROPIN calendar and stickers to help keep track of injection sites and times
- Avoid missing doses. Missing doses may affect your child's growth*
- Have your doctor record and monitor your child's height and weight over time*
- Make sure your child has a well-balanced diet and gets enough sleep and exercise*
- Discuss with your doctor how long your child should stay on treatment*
Adobe and Adobe Reader are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
*These tips do not apply to adults.